This project includes making 3 finished autumn leaves using your Cricut Explore Machine. There are many ways to make fun Cricut Projects like this free project for Cricut Users. Although if you really enjoy using Cricut I would suggest checking out Cricut Access. Get the ultimate pass to value and variety with unlimited access to over 30,000 images, 1,000 projects, and 370 fonts. Plus, get 10% off orders on Cricut.com and in Cricut Design Space and exclusive content. You can pay monthly for $7.99 or get an annual subscription. I would suggest trying it out for a month to see how well it works and then decide on a yearly subscription. View what Cricut Access has to offer here.
Now, let’s move on to creating the Autumn Leaves.
What you will need to make the leaves:
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space® software
- Cricut® 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip mat
- Cardstock in Green and Light Green
- Cardstock in Coral and Peach
- Cardstock in Yellow and Pale Yellow
- Xyron creative station
- Floral Wire
- Hot Glue Gun
- View and Print the Complete Instructions….