The Aeron® chair treats the symptoms of back pain by offering traditional support. It is your lumbar or lower back that bears the most body weight and also provides the most flexibility, a combination that makes it susceptible to injury and wear and tear over time. You can help reduce that wear and tear and feel better with the Aeron®.GREENGUARD™ certified, 94% recyclable and 66% of the chair material was derived from recycled resources.
A Work Chair Solution
High-performance, long-term seating in three sizes with a full complement of adjustments and innovative suspension; for computer work, general office work, and casual or formal meetings.Lumbar Support
- Added comfort and stability
- Lumbar pad connects to chair back and adjusts vertically through a 4 ½” height range
- Lumbar support depth can be increased or decreased between 1 ¼” and ¾” by simply sliding the pad off and turning it around
- Maintains proper spine alignment and promotes greater overall comfort through hours of seated work
- The PostureFit feature supports the sacral region of the back, keeping the pelvis rotated forward to comfortably maintain upright postures.
- High back. All three chair sizes have a high and wide contoured back that takes weight off the lower spine.
- Easy on the arms. Wide, soft armrests are sloped in the front.
- Waterfall front edge. Reduces pressure under the thighs so circulation isn’t restricted.
- Healthful support. The strong Pellicle suspension system distributes weight evenly over the seat and back.
- Form-fitting. The Pellicle conforms to each person’s shape and minimizes pressure.
- Aeration. Since air can pass through the Pellicle, the sitter stays cool and comfortable.
- Smooth ride. The Kinemat tilt lets people move naturally and effortlessly, from forward-leaning through reclining.
- In sync. The backrest and seat pan move in proper relation for correct support in all positions.
- Responsive. Whether the user is in motion or at rest, the chair spontaneously supports the preferred posture.
- Inclusive look. Blends both classic and contemporary influences for a unique appearance that fits in wherever it’s used.
- Pellicle choices. Three unique Pellicle weaves in a choice of neutral colors coordinate with lighter-scaled contemporary environments.