Free Knitting Pattern Openwork Capelet. A knitting pattern that is for wearing with everyday casual wear. The colorful free knitting pattern for an openwork springy capelet is vibrant and comfortable. This pattern is a colorful way to be comfortable and enjoy a new pattern to knit this summer!
The jewel tones of the yarn make a statement as you wear this to your spring and summer events. It can easily be made to wear with jeans, shorts, or during an evening out. This would also work well with solid color yarns to knit the pattern in.
The yarn used to knit this pattern is made from recycled silk ribbons. Since the pattern is free you are welcome to try it out and adjust it to use with your existing yarn.
Click on the link below to download the pattern and read through it to decide it it’s something you would enjoy knitting.View Knitting Patterns
- How to Go Green Earth Breeze’s Laundry Detergent Eco Sheets for a Stress-Free Holiday Season
- New eBook Download Printable Profits: 50 Creative Ways to Make Money Online with Digital Downloads
- How to Save Money and Dry Laundry Faster with Wool Dryer Balls
- Discover the Ultimate Solution: Ortho-Cushion™ System for Plantar Fasciitis Relief
- Where to Find the Best Battery Powered Halloween Animatronics