Create a Happy Snowman Set in Plastic Canvas Tissue Box and Snowball Ornament Patterns
Create Snowman Tissue Cover and Ornaments in Plastic Canvas. It’s easy to use your imagination to create a quilted snowman cover using plastic canvas to spruce up your holiday decor. Plus you can easily make the matching snowball decorations and use them in a bowl, as ornaments or to add to your holiday gifts. The instructions are easy enough for a beginner to follow. Make them in different sizes and colors of yarns to match your holiday decorations or use the colors as indicated in the pattern.
Bring winter inside with these adorable snowmen!
A quilted snowman tissue box cover and 2 sizes of happy snowball decorations will add a touch of whimsy to your decor. Each are made using 7-count plastic canvas. Pattern includes written instructions and color graphs. Sizes: Tissue box cover fits a boutique-style tissue box; Large snowball — 4″ diameter; Small snowball — 2″ diameter.
When it comes to Christmas plastic canvas patterns are a quick and easy way to make beautiful holiday decorations for your home and to give as gifts.
Snowman Doorstop Plastic Canvas Pattern
- How to Go Green Earth Breeze’s Laundry Detergent Eco Sheets for a Stress-Free Holiday Season
- New eBook Download Printable Profits: 50 Creative Ways to Make Money Online with Digital Downloads
- How to Save Money and Dry Laundry Faster with Wool Dryer Balls
- Discover the Ultimate Solution: Ortho-Cushion™ System for Plantar Fasciitis Relief
- Where to Find the Best Battery Powered Halloween Animatronics